Asbestos Inspection Report & Asbestos Surveys
Asbestos Inspections & Asbestos Surveys by Qualified Occupational Hygienists
‘Health Safety Consultants’ occupational hygienists are expert in all types of asbestos inspections, asbestos surveys and asbestos consulting services.
Asbestos Inspection, Asbestos Surveys & Asbestos Consulting Services
‘Health Safety Consultants’ occupational hygienists have been working with clients providing asbestos inspections, asbestos surveys and various asbestos consulting services for over 15 years in construction, property management, property development, government and for residential properties.
Types of Asbestos Inspections and Surveys
‘Health Safety Consultants’ provides the following types of asbestos inspections and surveys as requested by fully competent staff including certified occupational hygienists (expert reports), licensed asbestos assessors and occupational hygiene technicians:
- Asbestos management surveys
- Asbestos refurbishment or demolition surveys
- Inspection and assessment of specific situations of asbestos containing materials (ACM) such as damaged or unstable ACM in reasonably accessible areas
- Asbestos contamination assessment.
Scope of the Asbestos Inspections, Asbestos Survey Report & Asbestos Register
The scope of work of the asbestos inspection or the asbestos survey include:
- Mobilising a consultant to and from the site
- Liaising with site representatives and collecting data on the history, use and function of the site
- Inspection of representative areas of the property to identify asbestos containing materials
- Collection of samples of suspected asbestos material (where accessible and safe to do) and samples submission for analysis by NATA accredited laboratory. Where no samples are able to be collected any suspected ACM will be assumed.
- Documenting the details of materials identified including photographs
- Recording, collating and reporting the findings including material and location assessment and compiling an asbestos register in tabulated format
- Make recommendations for the ongoing management/removal of ACM.
Legislation Applicable to Asbestos Inspections, Asbestos Survey Report & Asbestos Register
All asbestos inspections, asbestos Surveys, asbestos reports and asbestos registers completed by ‘Health Safety Consultants’ are undertaken in accordance with or to meet the requirements of the following:
Work Health & Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act)
Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017 (WHS Regulation)
Code of Practice: How to Manage and Control Asbestos in the Workplace 2016
Code of Practice: How to Safely Remove Asbestos 2016
UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) HSG264 Asbestos – The Survey Guide 2010.
AS2601 The Demolition of Structures 2001
Please contact our office for all your business needs regarding asbestos and asbestos containing materials inspection and assessment at your site.